Mississippi Maritime Injury Attorney
Injury victims and their families in the Gulf Coast area often rely on the experience and effectiveness of James K. Wetzel & Associates, P.A., after a maritime injury. Contact the law firm by phone or e-mail.
With 32 years of experience in personal injury law and a long list of successful outcomes on behalf of injury victims in Southern Mississippi, maritime injury attorney James Wetzel welcomes the opportunity to evaluate your case involving any of the following:
- Cruise ship accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries on cruise ships
- Spinal cord injuries on cruise ships
- Accidents on offshore casino barges
- Accidents involving seamen covered by the Jones Act
- Boating accidents involving unseaworthy vessels
- Offshore worker injury involving water vessels or offshore oil installations
- Workers' compensation claims for offshore workers other than seamen
- Death on the high seas in the Gulf region (more than three miles from shore)
- Recreational accidents on the water including jet ski accidents
Attorney James K. Wetzel, P.A., believes in the jury system ― an integral part of our legal system. We prepare every maritime injury case as if it is going to trial. We will not rest until we have done all we can do to help the injured victim and family.
Call a Lawyer Soon After a Maritime Injury in the Gulf Coast Region
For a free initial consultation with an attorney after suffering an injury or fatality on a ship or boat in the Gulf Coast, contact the law office of James K. Wetzel & Associates, P.A. We offer the benefit of our years of experience advocating for the injured in this area of Southern Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama.
FREE BACKGROUND INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST